49 [Reviews - 86] Printer ePub eBook
Summary: A Regency AU Jam story. 
Rated: K
Categories: Jim and Pam, Alternate Universe Characters: Ensemble, Jim/Pam
Genres: Drama, Romance
Warnings: No Warnings Apply
Challenges: Another Decade
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: Yes
Word count: 36378 Read: 16025 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: December 03, 2019 Updated: May 03, 2020
[Report This]
Story Notes:

The idea of this story was born from my current obsession with 'The Office' and Jam (I watched the show this autumn for the first time, and I couldn't believe I've never done it before), my undying love to Jane Austen's novels and my weird desire to mix up things I like. Also, I was inspired with 'Paying Court' by Comfect. It's such a lovely story! 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 by Dernhelm [Reviews - 8] 9 (1053 words)
A little prologue. I made some changes with the ages of heroes and their relations, but, I hope, not too crucial. 

2. Chapter 2 by Dernhelm [Reviews - 5] 7 (1886 words)

First of all, thank you all for your comments and support - you inspire me to write and feel dizzy. And many thanks to wonderful JennaBennett who agreed to beta read it and make the story better. 

3. Chapter 3 by Dernhelm [Reviews - 4] 3 (1974 words)
Many thanks to JennaBennet and all the readers and reviewers! 

4. Chapter 4 by Dernhelm [Reviews - 5] 4 (2130 words)
Happy holidays to everyone! You are the best :) 

5. Chapter 5 by Dernhelm [Reviews - 5] 4 (2428 words)
Many thanks to JennaBennet who makes this story better!  

6. Chapter 6 by Dernhelm [Reviews - 4] 3 (3149 words)

Firstly, thanks to everyone who read and comment on my story! It means a world to me and inspires me very much. 

Secondly, JennaBennett -  you are amazing. Just unbelievably amazing. 

Thirdly. This chapter hates me, and it's mutual. So it'll be long and hard (TWSS!)

Hope you won't be disappointed, though.  

7. Chapter 7 by Dernhelm [Reviews - 5] 2 (2407 words)
It's a kind of interlude chapter, I guess.  So, here is the long summer of 2006, the Regency edition.

8. Chapter 8 by Dernhelm [Reviews - 7] 1 (2624 words)

It's been a while since the last update, but I hope to catch up with the story. 

Thank you for staying with me!  

9. Chapter 9 by Dernhelm [Reviews - 5] (2379 words)

An unexpectedly quick update. 

Thank you so much for your reviews and comments!  

10. Chapter 10 by Dernhelm [Reviews - 6] (2160 words)

11. Chapter 11 by Dernhelm [Reviews - 7] 3 (4339 words)

Thank you all who read and comment this story! Your responses inspire me and motivate to write (and be faster with updates). It means a lot to me. 

So. The Evening. 

12. Chapter 12 by Dernhelm [Reviews - 5] 2 (2178 words)
Thank you for all who read and leave reviews to this story! It means so much to me. And JennaBennett - I don't know that I'd do without your help.

13. Chapter 13 by Dernhelm [Reviews - 5] 2 (3768 words)

Writing this chapter was a great distraction from all the chaos, disasters and angst in my life right now. I hope it didn't affect the story though. 

Thank you all who read and leave comments! It's hard to describe how much that means to me! 

14. Chapter 14 by Dernhelm [Reviews - 5] 3 (2396 words)
Here we go. 

15. Epilogue by Dernhelm [Reviews - 10] 6 (1507 words)
And the epilogue.