- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A shorter chapter, but moving right along.

Update, I hardly slept last night! I woke up feeling like a new woman! Okay, one, can I even call myself a woman? I still feel like a child. Two, that felt weird, but I’m not a child. I don’t know. ANYWAY, Jim and I walked to class together today holding hands. He kept making cute jokes. It was so sweet. I know Jen thought it was funny when he showed up at my door like he was taking me on a fancy date and not just to our English class. We broke away before we went into the actual room. I think we both felt a bit weird showing up like that in class. I couldn’t really focus though. I just kept thinking of the pressure his hand was creating on mine and how he kept rubbing it while we walked. It was just pleasant.


It got me thinking about my relationship with Roy and how he never really cared to hold hands. He thought it was dumb. When he did he just wanted something else out of it which then just kind of ruined the whole thing for me. So, I’m happy to say that Jim has most certainly made this a better thing for me.


When we left English, we both reached for each other’s hands and walked towards the bench overlooking campus. It was a nice day. The weather is starting to simmer out a bit and it’s no longer so humid. My curls are happy. Therefore I am happy.


We pretty much just held hands and talked. We kissed a bit, but nothing like last night. Jim was pretty impressed with his handiwork on my hickey. I laughed and blushed at the same time. He told me it was cute so I responded saying he was cute and then we kissed some more. 


This feels so natural and fun. People always talk about how hard relationships are. I know they can be, but it’s weird to me that they can also be enjoyable. Normally, I wouldn’t have thought I could just be so...myself around someone. I really had thought I was just being me while I was Roy. I’m finding now that I’m actually who I am supposed to be with Jim. 


Is it too early to make these kinds of statements? 


I feel like it might be, but a big part of me doesn’t care. I just want to spend all my time with him, all of the time.


I called Isabel earlier to see how she was doing and to fill her in. She was so shocked! Especially BECAUSE it’s Jim! She and Jen both think that this bench is working in our favor...we’ll see. I think they might be right though! 


AHH!


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans