- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Skipped a few weeks ahead.

It’s been a couple weeks since I last wrote in here hasn’t it? Oops! We had the first round of tests this past week and it was a stressful time in everyone’s lives. You know, being our first big round of college exams. Yeah, we’ve had some tests, but I swear, I think all the professors planned to ruin our lives this last week. Between Jim, Jen, and myself, we had ten exams. TEN. IN ONE WEEK. Why would they do that to us? At least part of my exams included doing actual art so while Jen was doing math and Jim was measuring things in beakers, my tests were painting, so I can’t complain too much.


On a fun note, Jim’s birthday is in a few days so it made it so all of our exams were completed by Friday and let us have this entire weekend to celebrate him turning 19! I joked with him that this was his last year he could really do anything crazy and then he asked if falling in love with me was crazy. I didn’t know what to say to that because you know, we’ve only been together a short while now. I mean, yes, we knew each other and dated before. So I guess that’s different? I don’t know. I liked how he said it though so I kissed him. I didn’t know if I should say it back to him because it just feels weird? Is that me being weird? I mean I definitely feel like I could love him, but it has to be too early to feel that I would think. If I told mom she’d have a cow. “OH yes, mom, I love my official boyfriend of two months”. Who says that?


OH, that’s the other thing, I really don’t know if Jim and I are even boyfriend or girlfriend. I guess I should ask him… wait I’ll be right back. I’m going to go ask him now.


Update, we are. Haha. 


I just went into his room and his roommate Mark wasn’t there and I just marched right up to him and kissed him and said, “Hey, are we boyfriend and girlfriend”? He then looked at me like he was confused, then he laughed and said, “Beesly, I thought we were two months ago”. Which then caused me to laugh because OF COURSE we hadn’t discussed this, we both just kind of assumed.


We’re a mess and I love it.


Wait, I guess I could have waited another hour to ask him when he comes over for movie night...oh well! Couldn’t wait!


This weekend was so fun though, so we went mini golfing and got pizza on Friday night as the official celebration of his birthday. The unofficial celebration of his birthday happened when we went back to his room and you know...things happened…I’m not going to say because I would die if anyone read this. But, not EVERYTHING happened, just some things. You catch my drift?


Saturday night was basically the same thing, but ANYWAY.


The blush on my face is too much to handle right now. I need to go splash some cold water on myself before he comes over and I take it too far too fast. 


Gosh he’s adorable and I love him. I mean it. I love it.

Chapter End Notes:
A short update that kind of ends spicy??

You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans