20 [Reviews - 8] Printer ePub eBook
Summary:
Gabe has a very special new mug. For totally unrelated reasons, Erin needs Pam’s help with… something! In the kitchen! Right now!

A cold open from the second half of Season 7. #7 in the Rejected Cold Opens series.
Rated: K
Categories: Jim and Pam, Other, Episode Related Characters: Erin, Gabe, Jim, Jim/Pam, Pam
Genres: Drama, Horror, Humor, Kids/Family, Suspense, Workdays
Warnings: Other Adult Theme
Series: Rejected Cold Opens
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 2657 Read: 693 ePub Downloads: 0
Published: April 30, 2021 Updated: April 30, 2021
[Report This]
Story Notes:
This one is dedicated to BigTuna, who is the true owner of the mug in question and was gracious enough to allow me to portray it as a physical manifestation of horror *and* share the backstory that led to this fic’s best joke. (For the record, I stand by my position that the tooth mug is a work of art and I am petitioning the Louvre for its inclusion.)

Gabe: How many windows are there in New York City?
Andy: What?
Gabe: Critical thinking. Common, on-the-spot question asked in an interview.
Andy: Okay. Let me think... Are you counting car windows?
Gabe: No... What kind of disclaimer do you need to put on fanfiction for legal purposes?
Andy: [happily] Uh, you need to state that all publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners.
Jim: [to Gabe] Is that it?
Andy: Yeah! And that the original characters and plot are the property of the author, but the author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise, and… no copyright infringement is intended…
Gabe: Shut up about the disclaimer. SHUT. UP. ABOUT. THE DISCLAIMER.

1. The Tooth Hurts by darjeelingandcoke [Reviews - 8] 20 (2657 words)