- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Short chapter to finish things up.

Pam's POV 

The next morning Pam wakes up feeling warm and well rested. She feels Jim's arms around her and she hears his heartbeat under her ear.

She smiles and forgets for a moment about her grief about her dad and everything that had happened. 

Instead, she remembers a dream that she just woke up from. In the dream, she and Jim were picnicking near Lake Wallenpaupack. Jim was walking back to Pam from the water's edge, when an adorable little girl comes running up to him. He smiles widely, opens his arms wide and when the little moppet runs into his arms, he picks her up and swings her onto his shoulders.

They walk to Pam who is putting food on the picnic table. The little girl leans down from Jim's shoulders for a kiss from Pam.

'Mommy!' Says Cici.

'Hi baby.' Pam smiles at her little girl.

Jim then kisses Pam. 'Beesly.'

'Hi baby.' She smiles and winks at him.

Jim puts Cici down so she can eat, then comes around behind Pam and puts his hands on her stomach, which is about 6 months into her second pregnancy.  

'I love you so much.' Jim whispers into her ear.

Pam sinks into his embrace. 'I love you so much too.'

 

Back in reality Pam  thinks about the dream, she smiles and falls back asleep in Jim's embrace.

 

The End 

Chapter End Notes:
Hopefully people like this story. I know it is rather depressing subject matter, but it helps me to deal with my grief to write out some of these stories.


Thats what she said is the author of 4 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked It Came Upon A Midnight Clear also liked 171 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans