- Text Size +

 

Okay, this is my first Office fic EVER. It came to me while admiring the ring my grandmother gave me for my birthday (its exactly like the one described) and if it sucks, I’m sorry, but I wrote it in two minutes with no revision. And of course, if I owned Jim and Pam, do you really think I’d be writing fanfic?

But real disclaimer: Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended

(is it ok that I copied that?)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

She likes to look at it. She likes to hold it up to the light and see how the many facets make the light bounce off in a zillion directions. When she first saw it, she was speechless. She thought it was the prettiest ring she had ever seen, and she still does. It has a silver band, with a large rectangular cut emerald framed by six tiny circular diamonds. When he asked her he was shy, and kind of afraid of being rejected again but he shouldn’t have been. He later tells her that the ring has been in the family for generations, and that he got it from his grandmother just after they met because he knew, knew, knew that it would one day be on her finger. She loves that story, but not nearly as much as she loves the man who gave it to her. Once, during the many times she admired its shininess and perfection, he catches her and says “Geez, Beesley! Admiring it, again?!” She smiles, and sticks out her tongue a little, and her only reply is “Suck it, Halpert.”



lil_angel20 is the author of 0 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked The Ring also liked 41 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans