- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

"Hey, what's this?" Pam halts in her journey of kisses that lead from his chest to his hip.

Jim groans in protest at the sudden ending of her attention, then feels Pam's finger lightly tracing a small area of his skin. He's lost again. "Mmm..."

"Jim?"

"Huh?"

"What is this?" She sounds demanding and preoccupied all at once, and he thinks she's amazing.

Broken from his stupor, he lifts himself up on his elbows and peers down where she's lying half on his legs, half off. The sheets that had been pushed down to the bottom of the bed cover her legs, barely rise above her rounded bottom. She's propped up on her elbows, squinting at a small area of his hip where she's lightly prodding and stroking the skin with a forefinger, her bottom lip is pulled in between her teeth in concentration.

At the sight of her, he can barely control his urge to just pull her back up to him and ravish her all over again, despite the fact that they're just coming down from the last time.

"Jim!"

"Um, what?" He takes a second to recover.

She's beaming at him with a sly look on her face, knowing exactly what she's doing to him right now. She kisses the spot on his hip that she'd been lightly prodding, and then says, "What's this line here? is it a scar?"

"Oh, that? Yes. It is, in fact, a scar." He's smirking.

"Well, are you going to tell me about it or not?"

"Umm..." His mouth turns up at one side, and his eyes look up at the ceiling. His toes wiggle back and forth under the sheet. "Maybe." There's a mischeivous glint in his eye.

"Out with it, Halpert!"

"Wow, bossy."

 She smiles, looking proud of herself.

"But what if it was the result of a big, traumatizing event in my life that I don't like to talk about?"

He sounds almost serious, and Pam isn't sure if he really is or not. Her smile begins to fall. Her finger strokes the little white mark gently. "No, Jim, really? You don't have to..."

His face blossoms again. "Jeez, Beasly. You're so easy."

"Oh, you're going to get it!" The scar is forgotten, and she lunges at him, laughter floating through the air as he catches her wrists in his hands before she lands flat on top of him. She flails around, giggling and squealing, trying to get her arms free of his grasp. Jim effectively overpowers her by rolling her underneath him. His legs are tangled in the sheets at the bottom of the bed, and he kicks them free.

"What now?" he teases, his forehead resting on hers, holding her wrists above her head.

She sighs and relaxes against the pillows, holding his gaze with a challenge.

They lose themselves in each other again, kissing, touching, loving.

After a few moments, Pam leans in and whispers into his ear, "So what's the story, Halpert?"

He pulls away, a look of smiling disbelief on his face. "Are you serious? Now?"

"You didn't think I would forget, did you? Just because of your amazing distraction skills?"

He groans and moves to roll off of her, but she hugs her arms tighter around him. "No, stay here. It's more comfortable."

"Ookay. I'm not complaining." He props himself up on his elbows and kisses the tip of her nose. "Once upon a time... when I was twelve years old, I was skateboarding with my friend Steve, and I skated down a railing and tried to jump a chain link fence, but the wheels got caught on the railing as I jumped, and I flew over the fence like Superman, and nicked my hip on the top of the fence as I flew over. The end. Let's get on with it." He bends his head down to kiss her again, and she dodges his mouth.

"Wait! that's it?"

"Uh, yeah. sorry to disappoint."

Her hand is curled around his hip, her thumb seeks out the scar and brushes back and forth over it a few times. "It's really kinda sexy, you know."

He grins. "Yeah?"

"Yeah... How come I never noticed it before?"

"Well, probably because this is only the second time you and I have ever spent the night together and seen each other in this state of undress."

She giggles, looks at him shyly. "Oh yeah, that's right. I feel like we've been doing this forever," she whispers softly.

He looks at her seriously, now. "I know."

They hold each other's gaze for a few intense moments, and then she arches her body up toward him. They each gasp as they finally reconnect again. The scar, and everything else, is forgotten and they lose themselves in each other once more.



PuffingNoise is the author of 41 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 10 members. Members who liked The Hazards (and Benefits) of Skateboarding also liked 2842 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans