- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

Okay, this feels totally stupid. I'm just saying that at the outset. I'm especially saying it since I'm going to burn this before Karen finds... OKAY. It is totally stupid. I totally know that. So I'm just going to do it this once and then... that's it because this is so so...

Okay. Okay. Just one smutty stupid story. Get it out in the world. Have it exist for a moment outside of my imagination. And then what? I'll be cured. I won't love her? I'll love Karen. I'll move on. Those are good thoughts. Stick with those thoughts. I am moving on. I am a mature adult. I make my own decisions. I am not the pawn in... okay stick with moving on. I am moving on. I will love Karen. I will move on.


OK. This is good. This book has sold over 5 million copies. Surely it works or it wouldn't sell. OK. Right. Here we go. It says to start with a small one. Easy. I've got TONS of freaking small ones.

Like when she licks her damn spoon. Yoghurt should be outlawed. Every single damn time I see her lick her damn spoon, I imagine it is my... you know I'm not even nice about it...I go straight for the "she licks my cock." Every damn time. Every time. It is now so second nature that I don't even pause to reflect. It's like Dwight and his stupid "Fact." When he says "fact." I just immediately react with "I'm taking him down NOW.". Same thing.
Every time with that spoon and I immediately think "She's licking my cock". I don't even mix it up with other fantasies, it's that engrained. That is our daily little moment when she is totally oblivious to me and I am totally hyper-aware that she is going to be sucking my dick for the next five minutes and then she's going to look up and say "I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU!" Yeah.
This has been going on for YEARS but it is ending now. When I see her licking her stupid spoon, I'll think "Yeah that's her licking Kevin's dick, or Creed's dick, or dwight's little shrivelled up dick" and there you go, there you fucking go. Because there's as much chance of her going down on them as there is of her going down on me.
OK OK OK
ok

There. I said it. It's out there. Let the healing begin.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans