- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A/N: These are just stupid little moments that would NEVER happen in the show. I know a lot of it isn’t very descriptive. The idea is they are just short little scenes. Please note that NONE of this is realistic and I wasn’t trying to make it like that. I felt like a change. Hope you enjoy! It was a lot of fun writing.

Subtitle: Michael stands up to the scary men in the warehouse with the truth.

Michael is running hastily down the stairs to the warehouse. "Can I have everyone’s attention please?" he calls as he reaches the bottom. He pauses for a moment, looks at the heavily built workers and goes back up a couple of stairs.

"Hey Mike. What’s up?" Roy says loudly. His voice attracts the other worker’s attentions and they look at him expectantly.

Michael takes a deep breath and pulls himself together. "Effective immediately," he begins quietly, his voice shaking the slightest bit. "You are all fired." He stares at them, eyes widening in realisation of what he had just said. And suddenly, like an army of angry workers is chasing him, he runs back up the stairs, his head down in case they throw something at him. He is about to open the door when Darryl calls him back.

"Wait. Michael! You can’t fire us just like that! We have to know why!"

He stops; he looks down at his trembling hands clasped firmly around the doorknob, takes another deep breath and turns around again. "You wanna know why Darryl? You really do?" He says, trying to sound tough and giving them an angry glare.

"Yes Michael, we do. Give us three good reasons." He replies a little exasperated.

"You want three? Fine I’ll give you three!" He says, sounding more confidant. "A:" He begins, marking them off on his finger, "You don’t laugh at my jokes."

The workers begin to protest. "Maybe because they’re ridiculous!" Roy yells.

"Wait, wait! I’m not finished!" He shouts over their raised voices. "B: Your all bigger than me and…" he gulps, "scary looking. And C:" his face suddenly turns slightly pink and he sounds like he is about to cry. "Your mean." He says in a tiny voice.

Ignoring the raised voices of the scary warehouse workers, he runs back up the stares and slams the door behind him, just as an empty cardboard box hits it lightly and falls back on the steel stairs.


Jim is in the kitchen with Dwight. Making out.


Ryan: Kelly?

Kelly: Mmm?

Ryan: I love you.

Kelly: Oh my God! What a loser! Well I hate you Ryan Howard!


Pam and Roy are leaning on the side of a deserted desk, eating a sandwich and talking happily.

Out of nowhere, Jim appears and immediately slams his fist into Roy’s jaw, causing him to fall back, legs first, behind the desk and land unconsciously on the floor.

Pam watches unemotionally before finally saying, "about time!" and jumping into Jim’s arms.


Pam is in the kitchen with Michael. Making out.


Ryan: Kelly talks non-stop. I love it!


Pam and Karen are leaning casually on the wall next to the door to the kitchen.

Jim walks by and fails to note that they had both stuck out their left feet. He trips and falls heavily to the ground.

Pam and Karen immediately break into fits of hysterical laughter and high-five each other, yelling "WOOO!"


Michael is in the kitchen with Toby. Making out.


Andy: Oh I love Dwight. He really is a great guy. And you know what? I would never EVER try to steal his job. Who would want it? Michael really scares me.


Pam (to the camera): You no what? Screw Roy! Screw Jim too! I’m in love with Andy!


Michael makes a joke that everyone loves. I can’t for the love of me think what it could be.


Angela stands in front of Pam’s desk and clears her throat loudly. "Can I have everyone’s attention please? I just want you all to know, that I love you so much and you are the best coworkers an uptight, judgemental Christian woman could hope for."

Pam watches her go in disbelief and scowls. "What – a – bitch!"


 

Pam and Karen are leaning casually on the wall next to the door to the kitchen.

Jim walks by and opens the door. A bucket of bright red paint falls on Jim’s head.

Pam and Karen burst out laughing and clutch their stomachs. Their hands meet weakly as they attempt to manage a high-five but find themselves sore from laughing.

(A/N: I love Jim by the way so don’t take it personally buddy!)


Pam and Jim are laughing by the water cooler. Michael notices and walks awkwardly towards them. However, his voice is surprisingly firm as he shouts: "What do you think your doing? Why aren’t you working? Go! Go! Pam you probably missed 15 calls while you were standing around there flirting!"

Jim immediately looks at Pam, who blushes and races to get the phone.


(A/N: This is hopefully a little more realistic. Just ending on a happy note)

Jim and Pam are in the kitchen. Making out.


Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked it! Just thought we needed something a little sillier!


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans