- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1--VANDALISM (Pam)

It was an accident, really.

It's not like she's gotten up that morning and decided that she was going to do it.

As she went through those tapes of Dundies of years past (and made faces at Jim through the conference room door), she had grown seriously irritated. It wasn't enough that Michael humiliated himself and all of them on a daily basis. No, on top of it all he was making her relive every Dundies train-wreck in the history of the world and it was just the final straw.

Without even putting a single thought into what she was doing, she slipped the Sharpie in her hand (sometimes Michael mislabeled the tapes) up her sleeve and made her way purposefully into the bathroom.

She kept that marker up her sleeve even as she giggled about it with Phyllis and Kelly, loving the secret thrill of having done something that no one would expect from her.

When Dwight starts to investigate, she almost tells Jim (it's too good of an opportunity to mess with Dwight).

But part of her likes that she has a secret, a side to her that no one knows.

She hides the Sharpie in her desk drawer before sliding on her coat and heading down to the parking lot.

Now she's kinda looking forward to the Dundies.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans