- Text Size +

2--FORGERY (Stanley)


Every last Friday of the month was date night.

Stanley knew that he really didn't spend much time as he should with his youngest daughter, Melissa. She spent most of her time at school, week nights doing homework or with her friends down at that coffee place. And usually he was just so worn out from work (his co-workers was more like it. From Michael to Dwight to Phyllis to even Jim sometimes) all he wanted to do was have a quiet meal and then relax in his favorite chair.

But Date Night was just for him and Melissa. They'd go to dinner and a movie, sometimes mini-golfing (though now, that was "so lame, Dad") and then he'd drop her off at his ex-wife's house for the weekend.

When he realized that Michael's incompetence would ruin this night, he was ready to just get up and leave right then and there.

So when at 6:42 when Michael tells them to just "gang bang this thing", Stanley doesn't hesitate to stand up, grab a pen out of Pam's pencil cup and being to sign on the tabs marked.

Pam let out a sigh of resignation and picked up a stack for herself, and even Angela joined in (not without expressing her misgivings about it first).

He couldn't help but notice how everyone's version of "Michael G. Scott" looked exactly like Mike's real one.

Maybe he could convince Melissa to go mini-golfing tonight.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans