- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

5--ASSAULT (Jan)

Thrown herself at him.

Literally.

She'd always hated women who fell all over themselves, gushing over a man and doing impulsive, sentimental, stupid things.

She was not one of those women.

She wasn't.

Especially not over Michael Scott (it still made her shudder sometimes).

So exactly why it was that she flung herself against him, shutting her eyes tightly as she attacked him with her mouth, anticipating the surprise and the longing (she refused to see the adoration) in his blue (so blue) eyes when she pulled away.

Straightening herself out, she walks out of the office, making her way purposefully to the elevator.

It's only once that she's inside, gazing at her distorted image reflected on the doors, that she allows herself a small smile.

She loved control, but it was something she rarely had in a relationship (good God, a relationship with Michael). And really, this was all about control.

Yes, this...thing was about her, Jan Levingson and her controlling, self-destructive ways.

It was not about love.

No.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans