- Text Size +

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 


7--CONSPIRACY (Angela)

Angela Martin considered herself a fairly patient person.

Good things come to those who wait.

Her mother had stitched that on a pillow and given it her when she had gone off to an all-girl Christian college.

And the adage had been proven true on several occasions.

But lately, she hadn't liked being patient very much. Because really, it was getting her nothing.

She felt her lips press into a thin line as she watched Jan through the blinds of Michael's office, reaming him, no doubt, about the waste of time that was Movie Monday. This branch was already on the chopping block, and no one around here seemed to care that they would lose their jobs because Michael had made one too many stupid mistakes.

She wasn't about to stand around and let it happen.

She let her gaze wander over to Dwight, who was concentrating on his computer screen.

Her thoughts turned another pillow, one that she had stitched herself and laid on her bed so that she would see it everyday.

Filled with resolve, she marched purposely past his desk, hissing "kitchen" at him as she walked by.

God helps those who help themselves.
 

Chapter End Notes:
Okay, so I wrote this just on a whim. And based on my memory of the season two episodes. I started to think of all the horribly illegal things that have been done by all the characters and...well, there you go.
Hope you enjoy it.
cheers.
--Lex


Amalia Kensington is the author of 2 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked 7 Not-so-deadly Sins (that will still get you arrested) also liked 202 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans