- Text Size +

All publicly recognizable characters are the property of their respective owners.  original characters and plot are the property of the author.  The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise.  No copyright infringement is intended.


Held


Pam lifted her head sleepily and squinted to see her bedside clock. It was 8:27 on Saturday morning. She had a long list of things she wanted to accomplish today; housework and errands and maybe some shopping-and definitely a good workout. She wanted to get everything done fairly early, too, so that she would have time to settle in for the evening and finally finish the book she'd been reading. She knew she needed to get moving if she wanted to accomplish everything she had planned.

As she started to lift herself up, her movements stirred the still-sleeping Roy. With a soft grunt, he rolled over toward her and wrapped his arm around her waist. Pulling her closer, he planted a soft kiss on her shoulder. He was warm against her, and the bed was comfortable. If she tried to get up, she knew it would wake him.

I guess there's plenty of time to get everything done later, she thought to herself. She matched her breathing to his, and forced herself back to sleep.



nqllisi is the author of 87 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Held also liked 53 other stories.


You must login (register) to review or leave jellybeans